Thursday, July 15, 2010

Daisy Love

This weekend, I'm going to be showcasing some of the blogs I follow that mainly focus around awesome parents and their kids. Every time I read these blogs I am inspired to see my generation yielding families and relating to their kids in entirely new ways. This blog I speak of here is one of those blogs.

Beyond being an amazing photographer, Sarah Rivera is an amazing, compassionate human being. It did not surprise me when her latest status update on Tuesday was about this little girl, requesting prayer for her and her family. Ben came into the living room on Tuesday night to find me on the couch, watching this video and bawling my eyes out.

I would encourage you to read the entire blog, but right now, this family needs intense prayer. Sweet Daisy under went surgery yesterday and they were only able to get 1/3 of her tumor out. And today, her parents were told that even with chemo, Daisy Love only has 30-50% cure rate. This beautiful family is God-fearing, and they are in the middle of the unthinkable. Luckily, our God isn't held by statistics, by diagnoses, by medical doctors. PLEASE PRAY earnestly for this family in the next 24 hours, as tomorrow morning they get the pathology report back.

As one commenter on Daisy's blog put it: There was a zero percent chance that Lazarus would be raised from the dead.


1 comment:

  1. hi, love! i see you've begun the blog updating process! i love it already!

    and great post, btw :D

    ReplyDelete